It is tried to use 2015 rules of the Robocup SmallSize league. The latest draft can be downloaded from:
Following materials are needed for qualification:
1- Team Description Paper at most 8 pages. The paper should include:
- Team members and affiliation
- Scientific characteristics of the robots
- Hardware, software, mechanical and electrical properties including all methods and all changes according to the previous version of robots.
2- A web site
3- A video about 1 minute in mp4 format displaying the abilities of the robots such as:
- Kicking and shooting the ball toward the goal
- Cooperation between at least two robots
All robots are checked before the competitions and if they fail to qualify they are not allowed to participate.
Short workshop may run along the league, so each team should be ready to explain the design of its robots.